Nobody can change the world. But you can make a difference. - Ara

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Is it using okay with the Friendster.com?

I donot remember when does it happen. I think that after the improve their connection speed, it does happen. They start showing some advertisement with adware and my friend put the testmonial but it has gone. I donot know why. I think some of my message also gone. It's bit strange. So I donot feel enjoy the Friendster.com. I mean quite uncomfortable.
Are you okay with Friendster.com?

I am trying to move to the Hi5.com but I cannot, maybe.

From
^_~ Ara

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a writer. And very sarcastic one. So if you don't like that kind of things, don't click and read, please. I would like to write anything that can help our society. Have you ever thought about what it makes change the world? Is there any story or movie that touch your life? And you probably can say that that made you changed life.