Nobody can change the world. But you can make a difference. - Ara

Sunday, September 25, 2005

I apologise about could not keep in touch with you.

To. all my friends

It happened because of my laziness. Also there has other reason like difficulty about writing by English.
I am writing about learn English by Korean in my Korean blog site and then I realise that I am not that uncomfortable with writing something by English. Nowadays I have a different problem. I am forgetting or confusing the English spelling. It never happen before so I just lost my word :-( Whenever I write something, I have to check out my computer dictionary more than 7 times. It is driving me crazy :-(
Well. I can writing the email to you when I have a little time. From now on, I will try to keep in touch with you.

I hope you well and take care! Keep in touch!

From. Ara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey ara,

i was in the maldives for my summer holidays in june... i was there for three months. i was actually planning to go to malaysia but i had to cancel because of the smoke/forest fire thing that happened in indonesia.

i am back in england now. the weather's quite nice still because it's still autumn. the nights are crazy here because everybody is partying all night long. the other night there was a pyjama party and everybody was running around in their pyjamas. some of the girls were even on the road wearing just their underwear. it gets crazy around here sometimes. it's heaps of fun, though.

i am planning to go to india, sri lanka and thailand during my summer break next year. i might even make a trip down to malaysia if i have the time.

hope everything is going alright with your studies.

bye for now

Mamdu

About Me

My photo
I am a writer. And very sarcastic one. So if you don't like that kind of things, don't click and read, please. I would like to write anything that can help our society. Have you ever thought about what it makes change the world? Is there any story or movie that touch your life? And you probably can say that that made you changed life.