Nobody can change the world. But you can make a difference. - Ara

Monday, January 02, 2006

Love always brought sadness with great happiness.

Whether you like it or not, love always brought great sadness with happiness. I know title was either way but, it is depend on what you wish for.
I believe love cannot bring the happiness only. It always bring the sadness, too.

I believe happiness can very easily found in small happen so I wish I can find everywhere and everytime. But, it is still in hidden place so I do not know how can I find. I just hope that I can find soon before I gave up.

From
^_~ Ara

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a writer. And very sarcastic one. So if you don't like that kind of things, don't click and read, please. I would like to write anything that can help our society. Have you ever thought about what it makes change the world? Is there any story or movie that touch your life? And you probably can say that that made you changed life.