Nobody can change the world. But you can make a difference. - Ara

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

comment for my friend's blog

orginally http://navinkaur.blogs.friendster.com/the_life_and_times_of_nav/2007/09/its_my_way_or_t.html

Hey, Navinda. How are you?It's good to see you here. Even if I don't visit here a lot.

It is good thing that you try to something different. You should read "Who moved my Cheese?"(It's story about why change is necessary.) or "The 7 habits of highly effective people"(I read it very long time ago but what I remember is that if you want to succeed in your life, you should become a extremely well human being.)

I just tell you one thing. My friend said to me that "life wasn't fair!", you know. But, what I wanted to tell my friend is that "You did not acted fairly." It's like that, you know. If you playing bitch, everybody do bitch to you.That's what I call the life of fairness.

But, normally Asian country does not need girl behaviour like that. So why should you care?
Maybe, true. But, if you want to succeed in your life or career, you should try it.


Working is always hard but if you try like what I mentioned, it won't be that hard.

Anyway, have a enjoy your life!

I will copy this to my blog, too. It's here http://ara21c.blogspot.com/

From
^_~ Ara

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a writer. And very sarcastic one. So if you don't like that kind of things, don't click and read, please. I would like to write anything that can help our society. Have you ever thought about what it makes change the world? Is there any story or movie that touch your life? And you probably can say that that made you changed life.