Nobody can change the world. But you can make a difference. - Ara

Saturday, April 26, 2008

'The Real Korea' from facebook.com's South Korea network 2

originally http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2245127154&topic=4701
I copied some of the post because facebook.com doesn't keep the post long time.

--------------------------------------------
Someone replied to your post on Apr 18, 2008 at 7:28 AM
well I can't write well as you. I'm just a English student. And It mean I dont know English very well. And even, I'm not sure I understood your writing.
But I wanna say culture is just culture. Nobody cant change artificiality.
the culture always absorbs other culture. and It changes itself. Not just about foreign people or their culture. Lot of other slang languages are broadcast on TV. And It distory our culture? No I dont think so. It is just changeing. We don't know how it is changeing. And we cant say it's good culture or not. it's just culture.

--------------------------------------------
You replied to someone's post on Apr 18, 2008 at 7:48 AM
Thanks for reply.

You didn't much understand what I was saying so I won't talk then. But, I think you should know what the exact meaning of 'slang'.
Here it is - Slang consists of words, expressions, and meanings that are informal and are used by people who know each other very well or who have the same interests. (2006, Collins Cobuild dictionary)


From
^_~ Ara

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a writer. And very sarcastic one. So if you don't like that kind of things, don't click and read, please. I would like to write anything that can help our society. Have you ever thought about what it makes change the world? Is there any story or movie that touch your life? And you probably can say that that made you changed life.