Nobody can change the world. But you can make a difference. - Ara

Monday, February 24, 2020

Coronavirus spread in my hometown--Daegu, Korea.

I think this is what's happening in my home town--Daegu.

"It's unusual for respiratory diseases transmissible even before the first symptoms have occurred," he told Al Jazeera.
"But the consequences is that if it happens then they have no public health means to sort out or to identify people at risk of transmitting, because they don't even know that they're ill yet."
 - quoted from How does coronavirus spread and how can you protect yourself? @ February 20, 2020



Anyway, I'm fine--for now, I guess.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a writer. And very sarcastic one. So if you don't like that kind of things, don't click and read, please. I would like to write anything that can help our society. Have you ever thought about what it makes change the world? Is there any story or movie that touch your life? And you probably can say that that made you changed life.