Nobody can change the world. But you can make a difference. - Ara

Wednesday, March 04, 2020

What a strange democratic country!

What Europeans told me about the U.S.--what a strange democratic country!


"Feels cool to be bullied into voting for Bernie." by Melissa Stetten

Why would you 'feel bullied' for voting to someone? I don't know much about them but I heard some story about the progressive, liberal and democrat before.
So there has so much more about the situation.

Anyway, this tells me--in a way, U.S. society is very similar like Korean society.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a writer. And very sarcastic one. So if you don't like that kind of things, don't click and read, please. I would like to write anything that can help our society. Have you ever thought about what it makes change the world? Is there any story or movie that touch your life? And you probably can say that that made you changed life.