Nobody can change the world. But you can make a difference. - Ara

Monday, July 27, 2009

I was so happy to buy Nokia 6210s but…

I wrote about the phone at twitter.com.
I can't keep up with too much techie style of Korean mobile phone. So I ordered Nokia 6210s. http://bit.ly/d0X7J

10:55 AM Jul 20th from bit.ly



It can't play the video. And camera only show it in black screen so I have to send back to internet shopping mall for repair. :-(


I took the photo near my home by Nokia 6210s with geo tagging which is tag for map.
So you can see the photo with where I took it.-You have to check out from photo's hyperlink.


near Sincheongyo Daegu, Korea - Share on Ovi



about the Nokia's enter the Korea's cell-phone market

I wrote about that in ovi.com.

near Sincheongyo Daegu, Korea @ 7/26/2009
I took the photo for testing by Nokia 6210s which name is same as Nokia 6210 Navigator.
But my phone's camera doesn't show any image just plain black so I have to request for change the phone from seller.

You see. Nokia said that they want to succeed in Korea but a lots of Nokia 6210s seems to be broken down so who wanted to buy it? Do some work properly, Nokia.
People complain about the small manufacturing problems but real problem is Nokia 6210s' firmware which included Korean version. Because my phone's camera was work a few times after the using the Nokia Software Updater program.
You see the problem?
And video player doesn't showing the video, too. But it can only play the music. So it was problem with full screen control.

Anyway, I hope that Nokia do better on Korea's cell-phone market.


From
^_~ Ara

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a writer. And very sarcastic one. So if you don't like that kind of things, don't click and read, please. I would like to write anything that can help our society. Have you ever thought about what it makes change the world? Is there any story or movie that touch your life? And you probably can say that that made you changed life.