Nobody can change the world. But you can make a difference. - Ara

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

wild duck family made home at Sinchundunchi, Daegu

They were staying between Suseong-gyo and Dongsin-gyo. Korean word 'Gyo' is bridge and Korean word for step-stone bridge is 'Jinggeumdari'.

When Daegu city government were building the jinggeumdari, I did notice that wild duck family staying same place most of time.

So I took the photo of them with my Nokia 6210s phone camera.

#1 I think they were staying there quite sometime now. I have no idea how long they were there because they looked same to me.
대구 신천둔치에서 둥지를 튼 청둥오리 가족 wild duck family made home at Sinchundunchi, Daegu #1
26th August 2009

night shot of wild duck family at Sinchundunchi, Daegu #2
야간촬영 - 대구 신천둔치 청둥오리 가족 night shot of wild duck family at Sinchundunchi, Daegu #2
8th September 2009
They were staying same place at night.

Below photos were taken at 18th September, 2009.

#3 Cubs are playing around but mother duck(I don't know whether it is female or not.) doesn't much moving around.
대구 신천둔치 청둥오리 가족 wild duck family at Sinchundunchi, Daegu #3

#4
대구 신천둔치 청둥오리 가족 wild duck family at Sinchundunchi, Daegu #4

#5 Mostly she staying there for long time.
대구 신천둔치 청둥오리 가족 wild duck family at Sinchundunchi, Daegu #5

#6 Some kids wanted to feed wild duck. That's why they were looking at the same direction.
대구 신천둔치 청둥오리 가족 wild duck family at Sinchundunchi, Daegu #6

#7 Finally, she will trying to follow her baby.
대구 신천둔치 청둥오리 가족 wild duck family at Sinchundunchi, Daegu #7


p.s. My original writing is here in Korean.

p.s. I couldn't see them anymore. They probably were heading to the south for staying at warm weather. They were left there at first October.

From
^_~ Ara

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a writer. And very sarcastic one. So if you don't like that kind of things, don't click and read, please. I would like to write anything that can help our society. Have you ever thought about what it makes change the world? Is there any story or movie that touch your life? And you probably can say that that made you changed life.