Nobody can change the world. But you can make a difference. - Ara

Sunday, January 29, 2017

If your society isn't so barbaric, how come your country always attacking other country?

Originally I wrote this in my wordpress blog at December 24, 2013.
I moved to that wordpress blog because strange Koreans who read my Korean blogs(about learn English properly and other things) came to this blog for complain about my English--because Korea's English education systems are completely corrupted.

Now I am thinking about getting back here to continue. So I will write here.


Don't get me wrong. I am not big fan of some of Muslim's practice like women must wear hijab and other dress code and etc. (I actually don't like it but at least I am respecting their choices.)
And you can argue or discuss about it also fine. But if you talking like that kind of practice is pure barbaric thing to do, that's seriously wrong with your society. (Should I talk about how barbaric western's Catholic is? Try to research what Pope or priest done things. You can't solve the your problem but you are so right to attacking other religion?)

(Of course, that's how media brainwashed to the people with tagline 'Muslim is Evil'. And start invasion.)

So if your society isn't so barbaric, how come your country always attacking other country?
This world became more more pathetic.

I wrote this because I heard when someone describe about the practice with so much hatred in it and surprisingly talk show's host completely agree on that–It means their producer and people and their channel agree that it is right to hate the Muslim, isn't it?



I wrote this at 8:42pm 12 December 2013 in my facebook account here.



P.S. Many of western media attacking Muslim. And then so deceivingly put slogan like 'world peace'. Are you kidding me?

Of course, most problem is people fell for it.




Tag: attacking, Barbarian, barbaric, brainwashed, Catholic, Christian, deceivingly, hate, hatred, hijab, invasion, Islam, Muslim, Muslim is Evil, other country, other religion, pathetic, people fell for it, Pope, priest, religion, slogan, society, this world, world peace

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a writer. And very sarcastic one. So if you don't like that kind of things, don't click and read, please. I would like to write anything that can help our society. Have you ever thought about what it makes change the world? Is there any story or movie that touch your life? And you probably can say that that made you changed life.