Nobody can change the world. But you can make a difference. - Ara

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

...just sit there and let some rich men ruled whole country?


I've seen this tweet from @MelissaStetten:
It's Sunday. RT @aubrey_huff: I mean seriously what the hell is going on? If you have time 2 march, protest and riot. Maybe it's time for something called a job!
https://twitter.com/MelissaStetten/status/825928110130421760

So I re-tweeted with this:
If government won't listen people, what they do?
Just sit there! Let some rich men ruled whole country? That's what you call democratic.

RT @MelissaStetten: It's Sunday. RT @aubrey_huff: I mean seriously what the hell is going on? If you have time 2 march, protest and riot. Maybe it's time for something called a job!
https://twitter.com/thinklogically/status/825958064046043137

I wrote those yesterday afternoon. And I'd like to write about it so I was checking the source--tweet. But twitter said unavailable.


And I found that @aubrey_huff deleted tweet: Exclusive: Ex-Giants slugger Aubrey Huff apologizes for Twitter rant that began with pro-Trump tweet @ January 30, 2017.


I think it was lucky that I copied whole thing.


Anyway, march, protest and riot were part of democratic act, you know.
You probably don't believe riot wasn't democratic act but it is. Think about this: If president do things like dictator or king, people will go crazy, right? So if that happens, what angry(crazy) people will do, you think?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a writer. And very sarcastic one. So if you don't like that kind of things, don't click and read, please. I would like to write anything that can help our society. Have you ever thought about what it makes change the world? Is there any story or movie that touch your life? And you probably can say that that made you changed life.